For those of you seeking to get a custom designed CPA and accounting website, below are some important tips that should be considered when building the site. With the right set of ideas, the website also becomes an effective marketing tool that will help the company’s business to improve. Listed below are some important pointers that will help improve the quality, and add value to the site you want to be designed. This will help you turn visitors into clients.
Helpful tips for getting a CPA website or Accounting website designed:
1.Your website is a CPA website. Make sure its textual content is not too flowery nor should it be too dry. It should connect with your target audience (those requiring CPA and accounting services), and it should explain why your services are particularly best for them.
2. Accounting sites are not just for the purpose of looking good aesthetically, they also need to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. Do make sure that the design team you hire, has a good and competent designers, as well as a skilled technical department.
3. People go online seeking specialists to design their accounting and CPA websites. When you design the site, make sure it has rich and compelling content in order to hold the visitor/potential client’s interest. After all, if the website does not have enough related content (tax strategies, relative help, FAQ etc.)then it will not be successful. Therefore, the website should be clear, to the point, professional, and look like it was created by an experienced and specialized CPA website designer.
4. The website should create a strong online presence. Also, it should be clever enough to turn your visitor into a client. Nevertheless, the text should not be about how good the taglines are. Emphasize on how the website’s services can actually help in putting across the CPA firm’s strong points.
5. After the CPA-specific website has been created, ask another CPA or accounting professional to go through the site. Ask him/her to minutely scan through all the content, CPA tools, services offered, etc. Make sure he remembers to highlight the good and the bad, so that later you can delete or edit what is not required.
6. Remember that an accounting website is more about figures and numbers and less about the latest software etc.
7. True professionals provide their customers with personalized business solutions and prompt guidance. Make sure you take no longer than 24 hours to revert back to queries and questions.
According to industry experts, the most outstanding accounting websites have a conversion rate which is even lower than 100:1. Meaning, if you have 500 visitors a month, you might get a maximum of 5 clients. Don’t lose hope, the main purpose of a having your business online is to convert targeted traffic to clients.